Trinley Vitamin D3 offers the same biologically active form of Vitamin D produced by the body , as a result of sun exposure, without exposure to sun rays. Our Vitamin D softgels are easy to swallow.
- Optimize absorption of minerals, such as calcium
- Boost energy & cognition
- Immune system booster
- Supports heart health
- Protect against muscle weakness
Everyone who needs sunshine Vitamin for a healthier, happier life
1 softgel daily, with meals
1. Vitamin D deficiency is common in Malaysia. What are the signs of Vitamin D deficiency?
- Other people who have vitamin D deficiency may not notice any symptoms. People with a severe vitamin D deficiency can have symptoms like bone pain, weakness, and frequent infections. Other symptoms can include gum disease and frequent fractures of the bones.
2. Is there more than one form of Vitamin D?
- There are two main forms of vitamin D — ergocalciferol and cholecalciferol. Ergocalciferol is also known as vitamin D2 and cholecalciferol as vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 is substantially more potent than vitamin D2. Vitamin D3 is the natural form, typically made in our bodies when given the opportunity to do so. Vitamin D2 supplements are mainly a synthetic product and often require a doctor’s prescription.